Our Service - Subsidence Insurance Claims
- Prompt attendance after receiving an enquiry.
- Where possible, identification of the mechanism of movement and an opinion on the cause of damage following the initial site visit.
- Where appropriate, appointment of experienced site investigation contractors (trial pits, soil and root samples, CCTV drainage investigation) to confirm causation and enable us to provide formal recommendation for management of the subsidence problem.
- Concise, plain-language reporting.
- Design of foundation-strengthening works where required, together with tendering to our panel of experienced contractors, and management of the works.
- Mitigation advices, where foundation strengthening works can be avoided by removing the cause of movement.
- Crack monitoring where appropriate, to ensure stabilisation of the property.
- Scheduling and overseeing final repairs and redecoration works.