- If you are buying or selling a house…
- If you are purchasing, leasing or selling commercial premises…
- If you have discovered a problem with your present property…
- If you are undertaking building works and require a structural design and/or structural calculations….
- If you need advice on a specific structural problem…
We can -
- Investigate, advise and report on specific structural defects, cracking, movement, distortion, deterioration or other failure or damage to your property.
- Tailor design and structural calculations for solutions to structural problems, and to satisfy the requirements of Local Authority Building Control.
- Advise with regard to any type of residential or commercial property, boundary walls, drives, paths, roads, pavements or hard landscaping.
Do you require a Residential Homebuyers, Mortgage Valuation or General Purchase Survey?
Has your survey thrown up a problem?
If you have had a Homebuyers, Mortgage Valuation or General Purchase Survey completed on a property, the Surveyor may have identified one or more specific structural problems and may have recommend that a Chartered Building Surveyor or Chartered Structural Engineer is appointed to investigate further - this is the point where we can become involved.
We visit, investigate the specific problem, report on its causation and advise on its resolution.
Sometimes intrusive investigations (trial pits/bore holes, soil and root sampling, drains tests) are necessary, and we can arrange these too if required.