VACANCY - Job title: Building Surveyor
Location: Banstead, Surrey
Benefits: Competitive salary, company car, private health insurance, pension, bonus scheme, mobile phone, 25 days annual leave + additional day/s over Christmas.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Our long-established, multi-disciplinary practice attracts a diverse client base, ranging from Private Individuals to Commercial Property Owners, Landlords, Property Management Companies, Schools and NHS Trusts, for whom we provide a wide range of services including:
- Design & management of building projects from inception to completion.
- Reports and advice on specific defects and maintenance issues.
- Preparation and overseeing of maintenance works.
- Party Wall Advice.
- Schedules of condition.
- Assistance with building related insurance claims.
We are flexible in terms of experience and seek a person with some or all of the following:
- Qualified or nearing qualification with RICS or CABE membership.
- Experience in preparing and managing contracts for the extension and refurbishment residential properties.
- Familiarity with the Party Wall Etc. Act 1996 and the preparation of Party Wall Awards.
- Basic AUTOCAD skills.
- Experience in dealing with building related insurance claims, acting for policyholders and liaising with insurers and loss adjusters.
The position would provide the right candidate with an opportunity to develop the role, with future potential for Associate Directorship and ultimately Directorship/shareholding.