VACANCY - Job title: Structural Engineer
Location: Banstead, Surrey
Benefits: Competitive salary, company car, private health insurance, pension, bonus scheme, mobile phone, 25 days annual leave + additional day/s over Christmas.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Our long-established, multi-disciplinary practice attracts a diverse client base. We are well-respected in the design and contract-management of residential and small commercial building projects and the reinstatement of major loss. We enjoy an enviable reputation throughout London and the South East in the identification of subsidence and structural defects and their causation – designing and managing solutions. We frequently report as Expert Witness in litigation or for the Financial Ombudsman.
Following recent retirements we are looking to expand our team.
We are flexible in terms of experience and seek a person with some or all of the following:
- Chartered or nearly Chartered/Incorporated Structural Engineer.
- Basic design experience in domestic construction/alterations and light industrial units.
- Familiarity with TEDDS design package and AUTOCAD skills preferred.
- Domestic structural surveying and experience of subsidence damage an advantage.
- The role would provide the right candidate with an opportunity to develop the role, with future potential for Associate Directorship and ultimately Directorship/shareholding.